Your Ticket Aboard Titanic Awaits.
Experience the wonder and tragedy of the world’s most famous ocean-liner, Titanic. Viewed by more than 25 million people worldwide, the Exhibition is one of the highest attended in history.
More than 350 artifacts recovered from the wreck site of Titanic are on display in this exhibition along with full-scale room re-creations. Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition is an educational and entertaining experience for all ages.
- You will receive a replica boarding pass, assume the role of a passenger and follow a chronological journey through life on Titanic.
- The 25,000-square-foot exhibition features numerous items
from Titanic including luggage, china, pots and pans, floor tiles from the first-class smoking room, a window frame from the Verandah Café, an unopened bottle of champagne with a 1900 vintage, and more.
- In addition, the exhibition features the largest piece of Titanic ever recovered - a 15-ton piece of the Ship’s hull, a full-scale re-creation of the Grand Staircase as well as an outer Promenade Deck, complete with the frigid temperatures felt on that fateful April night.
- The artifacts, recovered from 2.5 miles below the surface of the North Atlantic, tell the story behind Titanic’s journey from construction to eventual recovery. Walk her decks, peer into her cabins and meet her passengers and crew.
- The personal artifacts on display offer emotional connections to the forever-altered lives of those on-board Titanic.
Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition is open daily.
JAN 12 - MAR 12: 11AM – 6PM
MAR 13 - SEP 4: 11AM – 8PM
Last admission 1 hour before close.
Tickets purchased through the MGM/Luxor Box office are valid 30 days from the date of purchase.
- General Admission $32.00
- Senior (Over 65) $30.00
- Military $25.00
- Children (4-12) $24.00
- Child (0-3) FREE
- Locals (with valid ID) $25.00
- Combo tickets for BODIES...The Exhibition and Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition are available at the box office only.
- Combo ticket Adult $42.00
- Combo ticket Child $36.00
- *Prices do not include taxes or service charges.
The TITANIC Grand Staircase
• $3000 Monday – Sunday 10:00am
• Maximum of 12 guests including the couple
• Standing room only, no seating
• Includes private access through exhibits for wedding guests
Host Your Wedding at the TITANIC
Congratulations! You're getting married, and as you start planning, the venue is one of the first things that comes to mind. Maybe you want something intimate or unconventional, maybe you want a large gathering, or perhaps you are looking for a nontraditional location that will make your wedding more than an event, but an experience. Whatever you envision, we can make it happen. Let us help make your special day truly unforgettable with a wedding ceremony in a one-of-a-kind venue. Our event space and exhibition can accommodate all your wedding needs. With various package options available, our team has the resources needed to ensure your wedding day is everything you want! We look forward to welcoming you, your partner, and your guests to TITANIC: The Artifact Exhibition!
For group or school reservations of 10 or more, please call 702.262.4230 or email GroupEventsLV@emgroup.com
Cannot Visit the Exhibition in Person?