- You will receive a replica boarding pass, assume the role of a passenger and follow a chronological journey through life on Titanic.
- The 25,000-square-foot exhibition features numerous items from Titanic including luggage, china, pots and pans, floor tiles from the first-class smoking room, a window frame from the Verandah Café, an unopened bottle of champagne with a 1900 vintage, and more.
- In addition, the exhibition features the largest piece of Titanic ever recovered - a 15-ton piece of the Ship’s hull, a full-scale re-creation of the Grand Staircase as well as an outer Promenade Deck, complete with the frigid temperatures felt on that fateful April night.
- The artifacts, recovered from 2.5 miles below the surface of the North Atlantic, tell the story behind Titanic’s journey from construction to eventual recovery. Walk her decks, peer into her cabins and meet her passengers and crew.
- The personal artifacts on display offer emotional connections to the forever-altered lives of those on-board Titanic.
- General Admission $32.00
- Senior (Over 65) $30.00
- Military $25.00
- Children (4-12) $24.00
- Child (0-3) FREE
- Locals (with valid ID) $25.00
- Combo tickets for BODIES...The Exhibition and Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition are available at the box office only.
- Combo ticket Adult $42.00
- Combo ticket Child $36.00
- *Prices do not include taxes or service charges.
Purchase Tickets (Toll Free): 800.557.7428
Purchase Tickets (Local): 702.262.4905
Public Safety Measures
For the safety of our employees and guests, we continue to abide by the following safety guidelines:
- All employees are temperature screened prior to their shift each day
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the exhibition
- All frequently touched surfaces are routinely cleaned and disinfected