- The Exhibition showcases 13 whole-body specimens and more than 260 organs and partial body specimens.
- These real human bodies have been meticulously dissected, preserved through an innovative process.
- The bodies are respectfully presented, giving visitors the opportunity to view the beauty and complexity of their own organs and systems.
- The Exhibition provides an up-close look inside our skeletal, muscular, respiratory, and circulatory systems.
- Authentic human specimens illustrate the damage caused to organs by over-eating and lack of exercise encouraging healthy lifestyle choices.
- A healthy lung is featured next to a black lung ravaged by smoking in a vivid comparison more powerful than any textbook image.
- General Admission $32.00
- Senior (Over 65) $30.00
- Military $30.00
- Children (4-12) $24.00
- Child (0-3) FREE
- Locals (with valid ID) $29.00
- Combo tickets for Bodies...The Exhibition and Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition are available at the box office only.
- *Prices do not include taxes or service charges.